We're excited to announce our series of paid in-person workshop on Cloud Native and Data Infrastructure technologies. Our next workshop is on Apache Kafka Operations and in Bengaluru. We will be sharing more details about the venue, agenda and price soon.
The objective is to provide participants with practical knowledge and skills for effectively operating and managing Apache Kafka clusters in production. If you're a Kafka administrator or a Kafka Developer looking to manage your own Apache Kafka cluster in production, the workshop will equip you with everything you need to be able to run Apache Kafka in production.
If you're interested, please fill this form
and we will get back to you soon with more details.
- Pavan Keshavamurthy
Co-Founder @ Platformatory.io
- Avinash Upadhyaya
Platform Engineer @ Platformatory.io
- Setting Up a Kafka Cluster
- Single node cluster
- Cluster topologies
- Fault tolerance
- Managing Topics and Partitions
- Kafka Producers and Consumers
- Deep dive into Kafka producers and their configurations
- Consumer groups and offset management
- Handling consumer failures and rebalancing
- Kafka security
- Monitoring and Metrics
- Prometheus, Grafana
- Control Center
- Troubleshooting common production failures and misconfigurations
The agenda and other details are subject to changes and will be confirmed before opening the paid registrations